NASHUA, NH, March 31, 2015 – Brendan P. Keegan, Managing Partner at velocityHUB and 4-Time President & CEO, received the 2015 Greater Nashua Chamber of Commerce Eminence Award as Volunteer of the Year this week.
The Eminence Awards recognizes individuals and companies who represent and exemplify volunteerism and dedication to the success of the Greater Nashua Chamber of Commerce, for the betterment of our business community and the community at large.
Brendan’s community experience spans the following organizations & intiatives:
- Keegan Family Courage & Faith Foundation – Chairman of the Board
- Victory Youth Leadership Academy – Founder
- Nashua PAL Force Youth Football & Spirit – Head Coach & Former President
- Bishop Guertin High School – Advisory Board Development Committee
- United Way of Greater Nashua – Board Member through 2014
- Nashua PAL Force Football, Head Coach 3 years
- Nashua PAL Force Flag Football Program, Founder
- Nashua PAL Force Outstanding Achievement Award, 2013 & 2014
- Nashua PAL Force Coach of the Year, 2014
- “No Player Left Behind” Initiative
- Nashua PAL 25th Anniversary Celebration, Keynote Speaker & Committee Member
- Women’s Entrepreneurship Night, Host 2014
- Bishop Guertin High School Development Committee, Member
- Bishop Guertin High School Football, Keynote Speaker
About Brendan P. Keegan
Brendan P. Keegan is is a 4-time turnaround CEO of large, private equity backed companies and served as the Fortune 100’s youngest Chief Sales Officer. Brendan has raised nearly a billion dollars in capital and returned twice the industry average to investors through successful exit strategies. He has led over 25,000 people in 150 countries and driven sales teams to over $100 billion in sales. Brendan was named a Distinguished Fellow by Dartmouth College for his contribution to the engineering field, a successful entrepreneur by FastCompany, Volunteer of the Year and Coach of the Year for his commitment to community service.
velocityHUB delivers results-oriented training programs, high-value consulting and targeted executive coaching to many of the world’s leading companies, small and medium businesses, and non-profits. Our vision is to build one million leaders to drive performance, sales and revenue growth.
Contact: Amanda E Rogers | 603.402.1734 | email@example.com