NASHUA, NH, January 13, 2016 – Chris Williams, former President & CEO of the Greater Nashua Chamber of Commerce and Nashua mayoral candidate, announced today that he has joined the velocityHUB team as a Partner.
Chris said, “I am honored to join The velocityHUB team as a Partner, and am tremendously excited by the opportunities this position will provide me to continue making a real and tangible impact upon the leadership of our region’s business community, our nonprofit sector, and upon the community itself. velocityHUB is New England’s top provider of management training and executive/leadership coaching, and I’m thrilled to join the company and expand their services.”
Brendan P. Keegan, Managing Partner at velocityHUB said: “We are honored to have Chris join our team. Since the first day I met Chris in May 2011, I have thought he would be the perfect fit with our company and our culture. To instill leadership in others, you must first be a leader yourself. I can’t think of a more shining example of leadership than what was on display publicly over the past 12 months as Chris inspired thousands of people in his mayoral campaign.”
Prior to velocityHUB, Chris spent nine years as the Greater Nashua Chamber of Commerce President & CEO where he was responsible for the oversight of the Chamber’s strategic direction while managing the operations of a 600-member organization. While at the Chamber, Chris:
- Championed Nashua’s business & economic vibrancy
- Drove the vision & execution of over 600 community & networking events
- Launched a Young Professionals initiative to bring more young people into the business community
- Helped launch Nashua’s first-ever Education Foundation to support local teachers & students
- Co-Chaired a major rebranding and marketing initiative for both the City of Nashua and the Chamber of Commerce
- Served as chief lobbyist & advocate in the NH capitol on behalf of Southern NH’s business community
Chris is an active community member, board member & speaker, serving on several boards and providing the vision & energy to a number of initiatives:
- New Hampshire StayWorkPlay
- New Hampshire’s Forum on the Future
- New Hampshire State Arts Council
- United Way of Greater Nashua
- The New Hampshire Charitable Foundation Advocacy Board for Greater Nashua
- Nashua Arts Commission
- iUGO Young Professionals Organization
- Bellwether Community Credit Union
- Rotary Club of Nashua West
Chris has been honored for his work in the New Hampshire community and beyond.
- “40 Under Forty,” NH Union Leader, 2005
- “Top 25 Leaders for New Hampshire’s Future” Business NH Magazine, 2009
- “The 20 People Who will Shape Nashua’s Next 20 Years,” The Nashua Telegraph, 2012
About J. Christopher Williams
Chris Williams serves as Partner at velocityHUB. Chris and his team serve as consultants, trainers and executive coaches to some of the world’s leading companies, universities and entrepreneurial, growth-oriented businesses. Chris and the velocityHUB team offer consulting & training services that drive revenue and build leaders for some of the world’s largest companies.
velocityHUB delivers results-oriented training programs, high-value consulting and targeted executive coaching to many of the world’s leading companies, small and medium businesses, and non-profits. Our vision is to build one million leaders to drive performance, sales and revenue growth.
Contact: Amanda E Rogers | 603.402.1734 | firstname.lastname@example.org