NASHUA, NH, February 9, 2016 – velocityHUB has announced its slate of Spring Leadership Academies to include the following four separate academies:
- EMERGING LEADER ACADEMY
- Designed for Young Professionals & Emerging Leaders to Challenge Themselves & Develop Skills to Accelerate Their Career
- LEADERSHIP ACADEMY
- Designed for Mid-Career Professionals & Leaders to Challenge Themselves & Develop Skills to Accelerate Their Career
- EXECUTIVE ACADEMY
- Designed for Top Executives & Leaders to Think Strategically and Lead Stakeholders to Company Success
- SALES ACADEMY
- Designed for Sales Professionals, Leaders and Revenue Generators to Win More Business
All velocityHUB training programs are held in Nashua, NH and are focused on local professionals, entrepreneurs, emerging leaders, sales professionals, executives and business owners. Over the course of the academy, participants will receive:
- Up to 10 Months of Professional Development
- Up to 20 Hours of Fortune 100 Executive-Level Training
- Special Individual Pricing Local to Southern New Hampshire
- As Little as $100-a-Month Academy Fee
- 6 to 10 Coaching Sessions with President & CEO Executive Coaches
- 10+ Tangible Program Plans, Materials & Templates
- 4 Opportunities for Professional Leadership and/or Sales Certification
- Up to 13 Like-Minded Professional Colleagues
To register and find more information, click here.
Chris Williams, Partner at velocityHUB said: “velocityHUB has improved the leadership and management skills for literally tens of thousands of people across the world. Up until recently, such services were typically only provided for corporate clients from Fortune 100 companies down to small and midsize businesses. Our academies make these programs available directly to individual professionals and entrepreneurs who otherwise wouldn’t be able to locate and access such services. In keeping with velocityHUB’s vision to build 1 Million Leaders across the world, we are tremendously excited to expand our training and leadership courses right here in Southern New Hampshire – our own backyard.”
About J. Christopher Williams
Chris Williams serves as Partner at velocityHUB. Chris and his team serve as consultants, trainers and executive coaches to some of the world’s leading companies, universities and entrepreneurial, growth-oriented businesses. Chris and the velocityHUB team offer consulting & training services that drive revenue and build leaders for some of the world’s largest companies.
velocityHUB delivers results-oriented training programs, high-value consulting and targeted executive coaching to many of the world’s leading companies, small and medium businesses, and non-profits. Our vision is to build one million leaders to drive performance, sales and revenue growth.
Contact: Amanda E Rogers | 603.402.1734 | firstname.lastname@example.org